Complete the quiz to test your knowledge!
1. When should you erase and clean whiteboards or bulletinboards?
When you are unsure
Only as directed by SOPs or supervisor
When "save" is written on the board
2. After completing cleaning in a conference room, visually inspect your work to make sure the area is presentable.
3. If you see a damaged item or safety concern for example, a damaged cord, what should you do?
Notify the next person using the room
Notify a supervisor or facilities per your SOPs
Try to fix it
4. Which of the following should be completed prior to vacuuming?
Close the blinds
Inspect your work
Check for spots and treat accordingly
5. You should always clean low surfaces such as tables and chairs prior to high dusting.