Complete the quiz to test your knowledge!
1. Which would be the best option for regular cleaning of the running belt on a treadmill?
A neutral cleaner with a microfiber mop
Water and a string mop
Vinegar and paper towel
An acidic toilet bowl cleaner
2. If there is someone using a piece of equipment which needs to be cleaned, you should?
Take a break
Ask them to move
Clean around them
Find a different piece of equipment that isn't being used
3. What type of cleaner should be used on all high touch surfaces on exercise equipment?
A power cleaner
A neutral cleaner
A disinfectant cleaner
4. True or False: If you have questions about a cleaning process, safety or cleaning products it is a good idea to ask your supervisor.
5. True or False: LCD screens and displays can be cleaned with any cleaner.
6. Prior to cleaning exercise equipment, which of the following should you do first?
Close the equipment for cleaning and put on PPE
Pre-spray heavily soiled surfaces
Run 2 miles on the treadmill