Complete the quiz to test your knowledge!
1. What type of cleaner should be used on all high touch surfaces on exercise equipment?
A power cleaner
A neutral cleaner
A disinfectant cleaner
2. Which would be the best option for regular cleaning of the running belt on a treadmill?
A neutral cleaner with a microfiber mop
Water and a string mop
Vinegar and paper towel
An acidic toilet bowl cleaner
3. True or False: If you have questions about a cleaning process, safety or cleaning products it is a good idea to ask your supervisor.
4. Prior to cleaning exercise equipment, which of the following should you do first?
Close the equipment for cleaning and put on PPE
Pre-spray heavily soiled surfaces
Run 2 miles on the treadmill
5. If there is someone using a piece of equipment which needs to be cleaned, you should?
Take a break
Ask them to move
Clean around them
Find a different piece of equipment that isn't being used
6. True or False: LCD screens and displays can be cleaned with any cleaner.