Complete the quiz to test your knowledge!
1. What color pads should be used during the stripping process?
It depends on the floor, check with the manufacturer
2. How long should stripping solution be allowed to dwell on the floor prior to scrubbing?
Check the label for appropriate dwell times
3. If the stripping solution starts to dry during the floor stripping process, you should…
Re-apply stripping solution as needed
Cut the dwell time short and start scrubbing
Take a break
Let it dry
4. The amount of floor stripping solution to be applied to the floor should be the same as if you were damp mopping the floor.
5. What is the appropriate temperature water to use when mixing stripping solution?
It doesn't matter
101.5 °F (38.6 °C)