Complete the quiz to test your knowledge!
1. True or False: Leaving wet floor signs out until the floors are completely dry helps to minimize risk of a slip or fall, protecting your guests and your company.
2. In General, when cleaning it is best to...
Clean from top to bottom
Clean from bottom to top
Do whatever you want
Clean side to side
3. True or False: Mixing chemicals is a good idea because you are able to create a new product which will work much better.
4. Which of the following itmes would NOT be needed to clean a locker area?
Wet Floor Signs
Ride On Autoscrubber
5. While cleaning, if you come across a broken locker or other damaged items, what should you do?
Keep cleaning, time is money
Notify facilities or a supervisor
Use duct tape to fix the problem
Stop what you are doing and try to fix it