Choose the procedure that matches the position of the toilet plunger
1. When cleaning a mirror it is always best to:
Use a dry cloth to polish the mirror
Spray the product on the mirror, then wipe in circles
Spray the product on the cloth, then wipe from high to low
Clean with your right hand only
2. When entering a restroom to begin cleaning:
Knock and Announce "Service"
Yell, "I'm coming in!"
Walk in with your cart
Stand outside the restroom until you are sure no one is inside
3. What needs to be completed prior to opening the restroom back up for service?
Remove wet floor signs when the floor is dry
Inspect your work
All of the above
None of the above
4. What Personal Protective Equipment is required for restroom cleaning?
Both A and C
5. Setting up your cart with the supplies you will need should be done after putting on PPE.
6. If you have hard water deposits, calcium buildup and rust, use which of the following?
An alkaline cleaner
An acidic cleaner
A neutral cleaner
7. Leaving the disinfectant cleaner time to work is a good idea
8. When emptying trash cans, you should first push all the trash down with your hands, then pull the liner out and tie it off.