Complete the quiz to test your knowledge!
1. If possible, it saves time to bring the barrel around with you.
2. If an item is sitting next to a trash can:
Throw it away
Throw it away only if it is marked trash
Take it home
Place it on the nearest desk.
3. Compacting the trash using your hands is a bad practice for what reason?
You may be cut by sharp objects in the trash
This may be hard on your back
The bag may become punctured
All of the above
4. Which of the following should you avoid when trashing?
Make sure that the trash is emptied
Replace trash cans to proper location
Replace liner after garbage bin is full
5. When trashing, what is the proper work flow?
Dirty to clean
High to low
Start working at the right of the door, then work around the room counter clockwise.